Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cinepunx Podcast: Episode 35

This past week I crossed another milestone with my blog: I was finally on a podcast! The fun, friendly gents of Cinepunx had me on their show to talk about British horror, particularly Quatermass and the Pit (1967), Death Line aka Raw Meat (1972), and Horror Express (1972), three films I'll review in the upcoming months as part of my extensive British horror series.

Of course we also talked about plenty more: other aspects of British horror; my take on contemporary horror, referencing the article I just wrote about it earlier this week; and the recent book Satanic Panic: Pop Cultural Paranoia in the 1980s, which I just contributed an essay to and which I'll talk all about at the upcoming Philadelphia book launch at PhilaMOCA on October 4th... but more about that soon.

You can listen to and/or download the episode here.

No comments:

Post a Comment