Friday, March 25, 2016

Supporting Characters Podcast: Episode 2

Bill Ackerman was kind enough to have me as a guest on Supporting Characters, a new podcast devoted to film culture, where Bill interviews, in his words, "various writers, podcasters, fanzine publishers, programmers, preservationists and more about creative endeavors and film culture."

I'm not really used to talking about myself in a public forum, but we touch upon most aspects of my film writing career, including everything from Suncoast video and Philly cult film culture to my zines and old websites, Satanic Pandemonium, the new podcast that I'm co-hosting, Daughters of Darkness, and Come and See, the book on WWII and cult cinema that I'm almost finished writing. There's lots of intentional and unintentional humor, as well as an account of my René Cardona Jr-inspired death wish.

Download or listen here!

No comments:

Post a Comment